The Institue of Social Service, Delhi was established in the year 1986 by a group of Catholic Women known as Daughters of the Heart of Mary, whose charism is to respond to the needs of time and place. The institute has been registered under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860, vide no. S-16901 dated 18th July, 1986.
The Registered address of the Society:
Institute of Social Service
Mohammedpur, Church Road
Opp. R.K. Puram, Sector-1
Activities of the Insitute:
- A Hostel for the Working Women
- Women's Resource Centre